Cooking with Heidi
Join Heidi and learn to cook something new each week. The recipe for this week can be found below. Please RSVP through our website at www.WeThriveTogether.org, by email at alyssa@WeThriveTogether.org, or by phone at Toll Free: 1-866-584-5640.
1 Pillsbury pizza dough tube
40 pepperoni slices or any other pizza topping you prefer
10 mozzarella cheese sticks
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread pizza dough out on a cutting board and Cut the dough into 10 equal-size rectangles ( a pizza cutter makes this job easier)
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on each rectangle and top with a mozzarella cheese stick.
- Roll up the pizza dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seams closed.
- Melt the butter and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Brush the pizza sticks with the melted butter mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Eat immediately with a side of marinara for dipping