What We Believe
We believe no one should suffer from social isolation or loneliness and everyone deserves the opportunity to meet awesome people and make new friends.
What We do
Awesome VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING
- 100+ events per month
- Including games, classes, virtual trips, advocacy training, educational presentations, arts & crafts, discussion groups, parties, and so much more
- Accessible to individuals and groups at home, day centers, schools, and residential facilities
- Event calendar
DAILY CHECK-IN PROGRAM
- Give individuals the opportunity to simply select a “Smiley Face” to tell us how they are feeling and encourage participants to complete a Daily Happiness Challenge
- Submissions can be reviewed in real time so support can be offered when necessary
- Funded by Ohio DD Council
- Click here to register
Friendly Caller PROGRAM
- Volunteers call once a week for a friendly, informal chat to ensure interested adults have a listening ear and friend to talk to
- Click here to participate or volunteer
Why We Do It
You don’t have to go very far to see the face of loneliness. It is everywhere.
Three in 4 Americans struggle with loneliness (U.S. News & World Report, 2018)
Loneliness is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day (WebMD, 2018)
Lonely people are more likely to suffer from dementia, heart disease and depression (Valtorta, 2016)
Who is We Thrive Together
WE THRIVE TOGETHER is an Ohio based nonprofit organization. Since the beginning of the pandemic We Thrive Together has hosted over 6,000 virtual programs including games, classes, virtual trips, advocacy training, educational presentations, arts & crafts, discussion groups, parties, and so much more.
Individuals in all 88 counties in Ohio and from over 18 states , Canada, and Mexico have participated in We Thrive Together programming.
Check out all the free virtual programming available to you and your friends during the day, at night, and on the weekends. Consider this your personal invitation to Talk, Laugh, Play, Sweat, Draw, Dance and Connect with awesome people and make new friends.
Don’t miss out on all fun. Join us individually or as a group from home, school, work, or day center — and don’t forget to invite a friend.
To see a list of upcoming events click here, email us at Alyssa@WeThriveTogether.org or call us Toll Free at (866) 584-5640
How Can You Become Part of the WTT Family
- Attend a Program: Click Here to Register
- Invite a Friend: Click Here
- Follow us on Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok
- Spread the Word: Like, Share and Comment on our Social Media Posts | Share our Event Calendar
- Download our App: Apple: Apple App Store | Android: Google Play Store
- Join The Advocacy Army: Click Here
- Participate in the Daily Check-In Program: Click Here
- Sign up for the Friendly Caller Program: Click Here
- Support the Cause: Buy WTT Merch | Donate | Advocate for WTT
- Stay Up-To-Date: Receive our Email Newsletter | Get Text Updates: wethrivetogether to (855) 680–2486
- Become Family: Register on our Website
How is WTT Funded
We Thrive Together programming is free . This is only possible because of the generous support of amazing for-profit companies, nonprofit organizations, public & private foundations, and people like you.
If you believe no one should suffer from social isolation or loneliness and everyone deserves the opportunity to meet awesome people and make new friends, please consider supporting the cause. Support at any level is always welcomed and greatly appreciated.
Ways to Support the Cause