This classic recipe never goes out of style and you’re never too old to enjoy it as an easy appetizer or a full meal.
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Crescent Rolls (8 Count)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.