Melting Snowman Craft Instructions
- Craft Paper (Blue)
- Crayons/Markers/Colored Pencils
- 2 Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Start by cutting out all the pieces on the template. (3 snowman circles and 3 buttons)
- Once you have done that draw an orange nose on your snowman’s face or create one using orange construction paper.
- Take the largest snowman circle and tape/glue it to a piece of blue construction paper.
- Next take a second piece of blue construction paper and cut 2 strips from it.
- Take each strip and accordion fold them the whole way down the strip. (an accordion fold is made by folding the strip forward and back)
- Tape/glue one end of one of the accordion folded strips to the middle of the largest snowman circle.
- Then take the medium sized snowman circle and tape/glue it to the opposite end of the accordion folded strip.
- Tape/glue the second accordion folded strip to the middle of the medium snowman circle.
- Then take the smallest snowman circle and tape/glue it to the opposite end of the second accordion folded strip.
- Bend and fold each pipe cleaner to create an arm and 3 finger on each.
- Tape/glue an arm to each side of your snowman.
- Lastly, tape/glue the 3 buttons to the medium and large circles of your snowman.
- Display your beautiful craft for everyone to see!