Having a lack of motivation is a huge problem for many people today, it can stop you from ever achieving your goals and dreams. This lack of motivation can lead to many things including anxiety, grief, and depression. So today we are going to try and help you find your motivation with 5 easy steps.
5 Steps to Find Your Motivation:
- Why? – Find your why by figuring out what is going to drive your motivation, such as “If I exercise more, I’ll live a longer life”.
- Stay on Track- Once you’ve established your why you need to stay on track and keep reminding yourself what motivates you.
- Be Specific and Realistic- Setting goals that are realistically achievable will help you to stay motivated. Knowing that it is possible to achieve your goal will help to keep you on track.
- If You Fall, Get Back Up- If something happens that sets you back do not let that kill your motivation, pick yourself back up and get back on track.
- Reinforce Your Commitment- As they say, “practice makes perfect” and if you continue to practice these motivation habits eventually, they will stick.
If you can find your motivation you will be able to lead a much happier life. Through finally achieving goals that you never thought you would achieve and making dreams that you thought where impossible come true.
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. -Nido Qubein