Cooking with Heidi
Join Heidi and learn to cook something new each week. The recipe for this week can be found below. Please RSVP through our website at www.WeThriveTogether.org, by email at alyssa@WeThriveTogether.org, or by phone at Toll Free: 1-866-584-5640.
1 pound package premade Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
8 ounces cool whip , softened
4 ounces cream cheese , softened
2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups fruit you like examples strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, pineapple, kiwi, tangerine slices ect.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease or line with parchment paper, a baking sheet pan or pizza pan
- Press the dough into the pan, about 1/8 inch thick. Pierce several times with a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Then fold in cool whip.
- Once crust has cooled, spread frosting evenly over sugar cookie with a spatula. Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!