Paper Photo Frame Craft Instructions
- Craft Paper (Any Color)
- Crayons/Markers/Colored Pencils
- A 4×6 Photo
- Take a single piece of craft paper in any color and cut out a 1-inch square from each corner.
- Use your crayons/markers/colored pencils to draw designs around the edges of the paper.
- Flip the paper over so the designs you drew are facing down and tape/glue the photo you chose into the center of the craft paper.
- With the designs still facing down, take the pencil and roll each side of the paper around the pencil to meet the edge of the photo. Make sure to hold the roll tightly for a few seconds before releasing the paper from the pencil. (If the rolls will not stay in place, you can always secure them in place with a little bit of tape/glue.)
- Put your beautiful paper photo our on display for everyone to see!